We recognize that you may have concerns or hesitations about traveling due to the latest news and information about COVID-19. On behalf of Little Harbor Resort, I would like to share with you some of the steps we are taking to assist our guests, clients and employees during these uncertain times.
Please know that the safety and well-being of our guests and clients continue to be our top priority. From the very beginning of this situation, our property has increased its efforts to protect all who visit us. These efforts include:
- Additional cleaning procedures in all areas of the hotel, including frequency of these cleaning routines with an emphasis on all high-touch areas.
- Industry leading cleaning and sanitizing protocols are being used to clean guestrooms with particular attention paid to high-touch items and area
- All Cleaning Chemicals meet the requirements of the CDC.
- Placing hand sanitizers in key areas around the property, including our lobby, meeting spaces, and other public spaces.
- Educating our employees on steps they should be taking to keep themselves safe and healthy, including the expectation to stay home if they don’t feel well for any reason.
- Reduced capacities in the restaurants to meet state guidelines
- Public area furniture has been rearranged in accordance of social distancing
As the situation evolves, we will continue to follow recommended measures that may be provided by the CDC, Florida State Health Departments and local authorities and respond quickly based on their advice and recommendation.
In the meantime, we are pleased to welcome guests to our resort. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Front Desk, they are available to assist 24 hours per day.
*PLEASE NOTE: The check-in desk is located at Harborside Suites, middle building, first floor, 536 Bahia Beach Blvd, Ruskin, FL, 33570.
Thank you for your support and loyalty.